GET ORGANISED with a super stylish Delfonics 2013 Diary!
Omas Arte Italiana Cruise White Ballpoint Pen
Omas, a company founded in Bologna, Italy, in 1925, is guided by a simple creed: Italian Creativity, History, Craftsmanship. The Pleasure of Writing. Omas pens are handcrafted and each pen is developed around the values of innovation, precious materials and peerless writing quality.
The Arte Italiana Cruise is a modern day tribute to the original 12-faceted design of Omas pens from the 1930s. It is inspired by a 12 sided Doric column of Ancient Greek architecture - both arresting to look at and also very ergonomic for long periods of fatigue free writing. Features of this pen which you will notice include
- Marbled finish on barrel is the result of precise technical craftsmanship
- Retractable ballpoint pen design (twist mechanism)
- Lightweight body made of cotton resin
- Titanium & Palladium coated detail
- Thick barrel decreases stress on fingers, allowing for long periods of comfortable fatigue-free writing whilst being lightweight
- Packaged in substantial gift box with leather pen pouch
- Comes with black ink
- Precious materials used for strength and a lifetime writing experience
- INK COLOUR: Black
- INK REFILLING MECHANISM: Ballpoint pen refills (accepts Parker refills)
- LENGTH: 140mm
- WEIGHT: 32gms
- POINT SIZE: 0.7mm
- MATERIALS: Lightweight cotton resin / Palladium plated detail
- SOURCE: Handcrafted in Bologna, Italy
- Read about the Omas story at our brand page.
- Visit the official Omas website
- Search for other great high quality pens!
- Love this colour? Shop by colour for more!
- Check out Field Notes Blog for great stationery updates!
TAGS:500, ballpoint, black ink, col, handmade, italy, omas, pens, personal, professional, white
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: